preacherman

Friday, May 08, 2009

I Am So Proud of My Wife

The first post today is to let my wife know just how proud I am of her. She graduated in December 2008 but this weekend is doing the formal ceremonial walk with cap and gown. The reason she is doing it is for her mom and dad but I am also glad she is doing it so the boys an see the accomplishment that their mother achieved. The next step is studying for her CPA exam. She is a wonderful loving mother and spouse, as well as b eing extremely focused in achieving success in her profession. Words cannot express how much the boys and I love and appreciate all you do for our family. I hope and pray she has a wonderful weekend that she will never forget. I also want all the other mothers, including mine that we thank you for all you have done and continue to do. We would not be who we are without you!

How did your mom help shape and make you what you are today? Is there a tradition that your family does during mothers day? If so, what is it? Is there traditions at your church that is done during mothers day to honor them? If so, what is it? Should the churches recognize mothers on mothers day? If so why? If not, why not? Mothers, what do you do on mothers day? Do your husbands and children treat you different? If your mother has passed on do you remember who she was and what she did for you? Can it be hard for those who have lost their mothers? Do you tell your mother how much you love and appreciate them other than mothers day? How can you do so?

What do you think?
Share your thoughts.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wade Tannehill said...

Congratulations Mrs. Preacherman!!!
You are so smart!

My Mom always told me not to put anything in writing that you wouldn't want used against you later. That is probably one of the best pieces of advice I've ever received. I haven't always followed it (to my own regret). So I try not to do too much gut spilling in the blogosphere--at least not too much.

3:24 PM  
Blogger J. A.S.H. said...

What about a mother that never was a good mother? Mother's day is always hard for my husband who asks this question.

8:18 PM  
Blogger preacherman said...

Again, words cannot express how proud I am of you. I love you!!!!!!!!

5:15 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

insanity workout, north face jackets, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg boots, p90x, birkin bag, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, rolex watches, herve leger, hollister, canada goose, babyliss pro, ugg australia, canada goose, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, ghd, soccer shoes, ugg, nfl jerseys, nike roshe run, north face outlet, valentino shoes, mont blanc, celine handbags, nike huarache, new balance shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, canada goose, mcm handbags, beats by dre, bottega veneta, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, canada goose uk, mac cosmetics, ugg pas cher, vans shoes, jimmy choo outlet, instyler, uggs outlet, asics running shoes, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home