preacherman

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Things Kids Say

My mom and the grandsons were driving to Vacation Bible School when my middle son Collin said, "I see heaven." Riley my nephew sreamed with hands over his face, "Hi God. Hi Jesus. I love you guys so much!"

When playing at the playground at the Mall of Abilene my middle son Collin told Pop that He was as old as God. I guess 60 in the eyes of a child is as old as God..LOL!

When the boys were looking at the clouds my oldest son Ethan said, "I see Mario!" Quinn the youngest said, "I see a bird." Granny said she saw a turtle. My middle son Collin said, "I see Pop!"

My son Ethan wasn't dunking his brothers in the pool, he told us that he wasn't dunking them he was baptizing them.

What stories do you have about your kids or grandkids. Please share some funny stories with us. I believe that innocence and humor is helpful to the soul.

What do you think?
Share your thoughts.

7 Comments:

Blogger Terry Laudett said...

I shared one of my favorites at http://adisciplesthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/08/joy-of-teaching-children.html.

3:04 PM  
Blogger preacherman said...

Terry,
Thank you for sharing.
I enjoyed reading and recommend those who stop by to go to your blog and read as well. It is well worth it!

4:24 PM  
Blogger J. A.S.H. said...

I just love your kids...they are hilarious!

10:47 PM  
Blogger kc bob said...

"60 in the eyes of a child is as old as God"

Not as funny as it used to be..I turned 60 last month :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger The Walk said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You are such an encourager!

I enjoy spending lots of time with kids...they don't worry about how you dress or whether you have the latest hair-do. They just care if you're nice and a good listener.

5:45 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

insanity workout, north face jackets, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg boots, p90x, birkin bag, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, rolex watches, herve leger, hollister, canada goose, babyliss pro, ugg australia, canada goose, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, ghd, soccer shoes, ugg, nfl jerseys, nike roshe run, north face outlet, valentino shoes, mont blanc, celine handbags, nike huarache, new balance shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, canada goose, mcm handbags, beats by dre, bottega veneta, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, canada goose uk, mac cosmetics, ugg pas cher, vans shoes, jimmy choo outlet, instyler, uggs outlet, asics running shoes, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch

9:17 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

insanity workout, north face jackets, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg boots, p90x, birkin bag, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, rolex watches, herve leger, hollister, canada goose, babyliss pro, ugg australia, canada goose, canada goose jackets, reebok outlet, ghd, soccer shoes, ugg, nfl jerseys, nike roshe run, north face outlet, valentino shoes, mont blanc, celine handbags, nike huarache, new balance shoes, canada goose outlet, ugg boots, canada goose, mcm handbags, beats by dre, bottega veneta, wedding dresses, soccer jerseys, marc jacobs, canada goose uk, mac cosmetics, ugg pas cher, vans shoes, jimmy choo outlet, instyler, uggs outlet, asics running shoes, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home